Effective Date: January 7, 2023
This policy describes our practices for handling your information on this website.
Collection of Information
When you interact with us through this website, we may collect or receive the following types of information:
- Information you provide directly to us. For certain activities, we may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as name and email address
- Information you provide us when you send us correspondence, comment on posts, subscribe to a service, or otherwise participate on the website.
- Information we collect automatically. We may also collect certain information automatically when you use the website, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device identifier, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the website, the date and time of your visit, information about the links you click and pages you view within the website, and other standard server log information.
- Integrations with Social Networking and Other Services. The website may provide links to various online services, such as Facebook, Twitter or Youtube (collectively, "platforms"). The website may enable you to access these platforms directly or indirectly. By including these platforms, we aim to make your online experiences richer.
How We Use Information
- Meet our legitimate interests, including to fulfill your requests for resources, services, and information; analyze the use of the website and user data to understand, improve and operate the website; and customize the content you see when you use the website.
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
How We Share Information
There are certain circumstances in which we may share your information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that help us with specialized services, including email deployment, business analytics, marketing, and data processing. These services providers are limited from using your information for any purpose other than to perform services for us.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, detect fraud, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of FullsApps, our affiliates, owner, users, or the public.
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent. If you choose to engage in public activities on the website, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas. You should use caution in disclosing personal information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these public areas.
How We Protect Information
We take measures to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure.
Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
Your California Privacy Rights
We do not share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some web browsers transmit "do-not-track" signals to websites. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
FullsApps does not knowingly collect or store information from children under the age of 13, unless permitted by law. We will delete any information we may have inadvertently received from a child under 13 upon notice. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to FullsApps through our website please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Changes To This Policy